Website Social Media/PR/Event
Sales, Manager, Administrator
The Trampery Old Street is the new flagship space for The Trampery group of shared workspaces and events venues. Opened in October 2014, it boasts a large stylish events space and suite of sumptuous private meeting rooms, as well as a soon-to-open members club.
The venue, set just 100m from London’s iconic Old Street roundabout, has already hosted numerous events for the likes of Tech City News, Nominet, Hyper Island and Publicis.
The Trampery designs and operates innovation spaces for the start-up community. Other Trampery spaces are located on Bevenden Street N1, London Fields, and Hackney Wick. The Trampery Old Street is home to Publicis Drugstore, an incubation lab for fusing large corporate organisations with entrepreneurial start-ups.
The Trampery is looking for an experienced Events Manager to sell and manage outstanding & memorable business-led events at the Old Street venue.
This is a fun and fast-paced environment in the heart of London’s technology cluster. Applicants must be full of enthusiasm and ideas to deliver world-class events, a self-starter and ‘hands-on’.
The Trampery is a well-respected and fast-growing business with exciting expansion plans. The selected candidate has the opportunity to significantly develop their career and skillset as the UK and international business grows exponentially.
- Managing events from sale/concept to execution/evaluation
- Selecting and managing suppliers and casual staff to match client budgets & exceed expectations
- Building reputation and advocacy
- Handling enquiries and viewings, building quotations & conversion
- Managing event administration – financial reporting, client documentation, legal requirements, invoices
- Liaising with Trampery partners and start-up members to grow their business & profile through events
Skills & experience required
- Prior experience in sales and management of events of varying sizes & formats
- Comfortable engaging with senior executives
- Knowledge of the ‘tech city’ community and landscape
- Able to develop new project ideas around strategic objectives
- Effective leadership of freelance staff and suppliers
- Experience running a P&L
- Polished written and verbal communication
- Experience negotiating and closing deals
- Knowledge of licensing – desirable
Skills: Sales, manager, administrator
You must sign in to apply for this position.